Landscaping is expensive. Safari protects your investment.

Get your Tree and Shrub Spray Program started now and SAVE $20

Get a FREE quote!

Services will start within seven business days

Call For a Quote:

901.387.0990

Why Choose Us

9

Landscaping is expensive to install. Rather than replacing sick or dead plants, a spray program is an inexpensive way to maintain and protect your investment.

9

We use the highest quality products to give you the best results.

9

Our technicians are well trained and will offer suggestions and insights about how to improve the health of your shrubbery.

9

We offer the best customer service in the city and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Round One - Dormant Oil (January through February)

Pests lay eggs on your trees and shrubs before the cold weather arrives. Other pests merely over winter on your landscape.

Dormant oil is applied to prevent these eggs from hatching and to smother over-wintering pests in the spring.

Round Two - Pre emergent (March and April)

Pre emergent is applied to eliminate weed germination through the spring, summer, and fall.  Systemic pest and fungal products will be added to eliminate many fungal and insect problems early in the season. Beds are sprayed for weeds and iron is applied.

Round Three, Four, and Five - Disease and Insect Control (March through October)

Fungicides and insecticides are applied to target specific disease and insect problems.

Round Six - Fall Fertilization (November through December)

Fertilizers are applied that are formulated to stimulate root growth and prepare the plants for the dangerous cold months ahead.  As always, we will apply post emergent weed control to weeds that are already visible.

Round Seven - Dormant Oil (November through December)

Dormant oil is applied to prevent pest’s eggs from hatching and to smother over-wintering pests in the spring.

FAQ’s from Our Clients

People are asking

What is this black stuff on my crepe myrtles?

That is soft bodied scale. It is unique to our area, and can kill your shrubs.

Can you keep weeds out of my beds?

If you mulch each year, we can. Our preemergents, if sprayed before or after new mulch is put down, can stop 80% of your weeds as they germinate. The other 20% we will spray with post emergent weed control.

Do I need to be home for service?

No. If we can access the property, we will treat the lawn. When we are done, we will leave a bill on the door and a flag in the yard.

Client Testimonials

“I started with Safari about 9 months ago. My lawn has never looked better. I talked with my technician, Isaac, today and he was very helpful and very nice. I could not be more pleased with Safari.”

Branda S.

“My experience with Safari Lawn Care has been excellent” Mark G.

“I have been using Safari lawn care for a few years now. They aim to please and make sure your grass is looking great and if you are not satisfied they will get it right.”

Naei B.